Office and Administrator Manager: Brading Roman Villa
Office & Administrator Manager
Minimum 24 hours per week (rota, across a 7 day week)
£12.50-£14 per hour (depending on experience)
Application deadline: 17th March (midday)
An exciting opportunity to become part of a small but committed team and contribute to the cultural heritage of the Isle of Wight.
As the office and administration manager you will maintain and develop excellent operational, business and administrative services to Brading Roman Villa Museum and the managing Trust. Contribute to the provision of an exceptional quality service for all the Trust’s stakeholders, funders, visitors, volunteers and staff. Work under the supervision and direction of the Museum Manager, Executive Committee (ExCo) and the board of Trustees.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain and further develop office systems and procedures, using a variety of software packages and ensure the smooth running of the office, including co-ordinating IT issues, office supplies and filing.
- Provide administrative support to the Museum Manager, ExCo and board of Trustees as required, including preparation and circulation of agendas and relevant papers, issuing notice of meetings, reports and confidential documents, as well as organising internal and external meetings and act as secretary to the board of Trustees, including, taking and producing minutes, actions, decision making and assist in meeting statutory obligations.
- Ensure that legal and statutory/non-statutory requirements, polices & procedures, reporting, obligations and deadlines are met, reviewed and maintained and applied to day to day operations.
- Maintain a complete and up to date understanding of Brading Roman Villa’s finance, including operational budgets and external funding as well as staff rosters as they impact cash flow and accounting for employee time, sickness & holiday leave.
- Work alongside and support the Front of House manager with HR, financial procedures including purchasing, budgets and invoices, POS systems and staff management.
Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (or holding equivalent experience), the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience working in a financial and administrative office environment. Be pro-active, highly organised, solutions focused, efficient at managing and prioritising workloads and able to work to multiple deadlines. Have a good understanding of, and commitment to, equality and diversity across all areas of work and be a team player able to build a good, friendly rapport with visitors, employees, volunteers, trustees and stakeholders.
Download full Job description, recruitment letter and application form below.
BRV Office and Admin manager job description
BRV Recruitment letter
BRV Office & Admin Application Form Word doc
BRV Office & Admin Application Form PDF
If you require any additional information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org: ref Office/Admin role.